Introduction of basic knowledge of ice machine:
1. Concept: An ice maker is a refrigeration mechanical device that cools water through an evaporator and is cooled by refrigerant in a refrigeration system to produce ice. According to the different principles of the evaporator and the generation process, the shape of the generated ice is also different. People generally divide the ice machine into a particle ice machine, a flake ice machine, a plate ice machine, a tube ice machine, a shell ice machine, etc. . The role of ice: The role of ice is divided into three types: one for cooling, two for food, and three for artificial scenes for viewing.
2. The working principle of the ice machine:
1) The chilled water pump of the water storage tank continuously circulates through the plate or grid evaporator;
2) After the compressor is in operation, it is suctioned-compressed-exhausted-condensed (liquefied)-throttled-and then evaporated in the evaporator at a low temperature of -10 to -18 degrees. The frozen water is evaporated at a temperature of 0 degrees. The ice layer is continuously condensed on the surface of the evaporator at a lower temperature. When the ice layer condenses to a certain thickness, the refrigerant evaporation temperature reaches the set temperature of the temperature control, and the defrost solenoid valve is often connected to the heat pump. Deicing. Then realize the next cycle.
3) Ice making cycle: through the supplementary water valve, the water automatically enters a storage tank, and then the water is pumped through the flow control valve to the diverter head, where the water is evenly sprayed onto the surface of the ice maker, like a water curtain As it flows through the wall of the ice maker, the water is cooled to the freezing point, and the water that has not been frozen by evaporation will flow into the water storage tank through the porous tank and restart the circulation work.
4) Ice mining cycle: When the ice reaches the required thickness (the thickness can be arbitrarily selected by the operator/user), the hot gas discharged from the compressor is reintroduced back into the wall of the ice maker to replace the low-temperature liquid refrigerant. In this way, a film of water is formed between the ice and the wall of the evaporation tube. This film of water will play a role of lubrication when the ice falls freely into the groove below by gravity. The water generated during the ice mining cycle will return to the water storage tank through the porous tank, which also prevents wet ice from being discharged by the machine.
5) Condenser of refrigerator: It is realized by air-cooled, water-cooled or evaporative condenser. The evaporative type is installed above the ice machine, the water-cooled condenser is installed below the ice machine or the refrigeration system, and the air-cooled condenser is installed according to the actual situation and can be installed together with the ice machine Can also be installed outdoors. If necessary, the water-cooled condenser can be used on the ship or on the coast, using sea water for cooling. Evaporative cooling can be used in high ambient air temperature, but from the perspective of efficiency and economy, it is not suitable for water cooling or air cooling.
3. Application of ice cream machine: widely used in hotels, restaurants, fast food restaurants, karaoke dance halls, cafes, supermarket preservation, fisheries, food processing, medical and health, family and other various consumer places.