Second, the ice cream produced has ice residue.
To make the ice cream taste smooth and reduce the generation of ice scum, it is necessary to explain from the aspects of the ice cream machine.
1. The ratio of ice cream powder to water is wrong. If you add too much water, please strictly control the ratio of ice cream powder.
2. The slurry is not stirred uniformly and requires sufficient stirring time.
3. After cleaning the ice cream machine, the water in the cylinder is not drained cleanly.
4. The rest time is not enough. The slurry after being stirred evenly needs to stand for more than 15 minutes (the standing time is slightly longer and better, and it can be stirred multiple times during this period). This process is called aging. You will find that the ice cream liquid becomes thick after aging. This will make the ice cream cake more delicate and puffed.
5. The quality of the ice cream machine or ice cream powder used is not good, resulting in a low puffing rate of the ice cream and a lot of ice residue.
6. The common phenomenon is that the ice cream just produced in the morning tastes particularly smooth and tastes smooth. During a certain period of time, such as 1-2 hours, the ice cream machine does not have any output sales. At this time, the ice cream produced tastes delicious. There is some rustling feeling. The main reason for this phenomenon is that ice cream has not been sold in the ice cream machine for a long time, and the ice cream in the ice cream machine's cooling cylinder undergoes repeated melting-freezing-thaw-freezing processes such that the water in the ice cream material precipitates and crystallizes. The above phenomenon will occur, the solution is to take the ice cream out of a clean container, pour it into the storage tank to melt and reproduce it, and sell it as soon as possible.